Blogging is a fantastic opportunity to bring the world into our classroom. We acknowledge the need for correct cybersafety behaviour and ‘netiquette’. Please try to follow these blogging guidelines at all times:
- All comments are to be positive and encouraging. Please note that sometimes when a comment is posted it may flag up as ‘spam’. Don’t worry about this, our administrators check every comment carefully and if it is genuine it will be approved ASAP!
- Posts written by children are checked by teachers before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about children such as surnames, addresses and family information.
- All comments are moderated by the teacher before being made public.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All children must abide by general internet acceptable use policies of our school